Tuesday, May 10, 2016

We are PRICELESS!

Let me tell you something...your are loved! You might be saying yes I know this already, but do we actually accept this? I mean I know in my life I put myself down at least once a day. We all have doubts and fears. Now Jesus tells us that he accepts us right? Think about that the God who we offend almost daily accepts us for who we are. Wow, I mean it is shocking sometimes especially because we know our past sins, and how imperfect we are, but he needs our imperfection because if we were perfect how would he use us? Because if we were perfect or believed we were then our pride and ego would easily get in the way. He uses us through our imperfection; he wants us to believe in only his perfection. Saint Francis of Assisi said, "If God can work through me he can work through anyone." This is so very true because we are all sinners yes, but God works through us sometimes we realize it sometimes we don't. Jesus loves us perfectly no matter what we do and he rejoices when we come back to him. Sometimes we think of a past sin or wrong decision, and we hold onto it thinking we have to "make up" for it, but in reality God let it go already, and forgave us already. God has also adjusted his plan for our lives, for our better good. So, be reminded God loves you and you are priceless to him. God wants us to share this and spread the word by loving others because if God loves our imperfect selves we can love the people we interact with in the world.
Here is one of my ultimately favorite songs "Priceless" by For King and Country

Thank You Lord for loving us perfectly. Help us to love one another as you love us. Give us the strength to stay fixed on you, and trust in you.

God Bless,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment