Monday, July 17, 2017

Ave Maria Conference Reflection

When people tell us things like oh you have such great spiritual gifts; do we ever fully believe them?? I mean yes God made each of us with a purpose and our own unique gifts. I don't think though that we realize how special our gifts are and how much they can help others with them. I mean really our lives can be the only gospel some people read, and its very true a lot of times. God gives us the unique gifts for a couple reasons. One to help others, two to be able to spread his Gospel, and grow closer to him. A lot of events happen to us during our lives, and they all happen for a reason. I went on a retreat this week and I honestly didnt want to go 100%, but I knew God wanted me there for reasons I didn't understand until now. And I'm going to be honest I have never seen God work so much in my life till this past week! We are always told oh you're going to do great things for the Lord but in reality we already are. Every time we say yes and we listen to him he is using us to help others in ways we can't imagine sometimes. God is already with us and working through we just have to open our eyes and give him the credit for what happens in our lives. Sometimes it can be stressful yes, but when we look back on our experiences and on the amazing wonderful people we have met we realize where God was taking us, and who we helped along the way. God loves us and he never puts us through things we can't handle or that we don't need. Everything that happens to us is for our own good to help us out in our journey to God and his Son. I mean even if we don't see it until we are looking back on it. If we want to be leaders for Christ first we have to be good listeners not just to Jesus but also to those around us. And we are all a family in the body of Christ. "Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." God loves us so so much and his love is all for us!



God Bless,


Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment